We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and staying up to date with any new information that may impact our ability to hold summer camp. Unfortunately, we cannot predict when we will be able to resume “normal” operations, and recognize that if the situation warrants, we may end up cancelling camps; but we’ll continue planning and preparing until such decisions are made. At this point we are making decisions and planning one week at a time. We are reasonably optimistic that summer camp will proceed – our provincial leaders have indicated that summer camps can be a key part of “getting NB going” again – so as long as it is safe, we are planning to operate.